- Please carry the Library card whenever visiting the Library;
- Please produce the Gate Pass at the Security Counter, when you are taking out a library material;
- Please leave the Library 10 minutes before the closing time to help the staff to close the Library on time;
- After consulting a book, please leave the same on the nearby table;
- Please deposit bags/umbrellas etc. at the Security Counter and take a token;
- Please use “Group Study Area” if you want to study in group;
- Please dispose plastic cups, bottles in the bins.
- Do not smoke inside the library premises. Entire Library building, under the law, is no smoking zone;
- Do not damage any library materials;
- Do not condone if you find any body is causing damage to library materials. Please report the matter to Users’ Assistance Desk immediately;
- Do not file books in the shelves. A misplaced book is a lost book;
- Do not talk in the silence zone of the library;
- Do not leave plastic cups, bottles in any place of the library;
- Do not bring any food with strong odor, inside the library.